OEM Babbitt Gear Bearing
Jensen Machine Company has a long, proud history of manufacturing Terry Turbine bearings and parts. With our advanced CNC machining and special tooling capabilities, we are able to fabricate high-quality products with (+/-) .001 inch precision tolerance, and circularity, straightness and perpendicularity tolerance within .001 inches.
Using Grade 3, ASTM B23-00, Alloy 3 Babbitt material, our high-quality turbine parts and bearings have a surface roughness of thirty-two micro inches. They also have an inside diameter measuring five inches and an outside diameter measuring 8.5 inches, with a 9.5 inch diameter flange. Product length is just over nine inches.
With a base material made up of 1026 hot finish steel tubing, our Terry Turbine bearings are equipped with an OEM design split sleet shell with Babbitt thrust face. Producing over sixty-three gear bearings annually, our Terry Turbine bearings and parts are packaged in special boxes with foam pads designed to protect the thrust face, for safe, on-time delivery to our clients located in New York and Germany.
- Product Name
- Gear Bearing
- Product Description
- OEM split sleet shell Babbitt gear bearing with thrust face
- Capabilities Applied / Processes
- Jensen Machine Company has a long, proud history of manufacturing Terry Turbine Bearings and parts.
- Tightest Tolerance
- +/-.001, circularity, straightness and perpendicularity within .001
- Product Length
- Product Outside Diameter
- 8.500" Diameter with 9.500" Diameter flange
- Product Inside Diameter
- Surface Roughness
- 32 micro inches
- Cutting Method
- CNC Machining and special tooling
- Base Material
- 1026 hot finish steel tubing, ASTM A519/A106
- Material Thickness Applied (Babbitt)
- .150" in bore, .312" on thrust face
- Material Used
- Grade 3, ASTM B23-00 alloy 3
- special boxes with foam pads protecting the thrust face
- Industry for Use
- steam turbine/oil & gas industry
- Delivery Time
- On Time!
- Delivery Location
- NY and Germany
- Standards Met
- customer specifications
- Drawing Type Accepted
- .PDF, .TIF, .DWG, MCX